Sunday 3 March 2013

Progress Report

Unfortunately very soon after I posted 'The Clean Up', I received in the mail all the required reading and pre-course learning objectives I was expected to complete prior to beginning my schooling! As a result, things may be a little quiet on the sewing/knitting/general craftiness front for a little bit, whilst I try to squeeze the recommended 24 hours of personal study per week (She said WHAT?) into an already full schedule of attending lectures, full-time work, gym, housework, sleeping, eating, etc. 
But that does not mean that I won't get itchy hands from time to time.. And I've already crossed two things off my list : )

The coffee cozy
Woohoo! First buttonholes



And my oversized super comfy scarf
(haven't taken a photo of the completed work.. but I'm sure you get the idea)




Which, by the way, has led me to realise what an absolute delight it could be knitting in the winter (it's been disgustingly hot in Melbourne lately)

Lauren  x

No comments:

Post a Comment