Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Clean Up

Whilst trying to organise my desk for the beginning of the semester (going back to Uni this year :p) and looking at the insane mess of fabrics, threads, buttons all for different projects, I realised that I currently have 11 items sitting around waiting to be completed.

Sewing:
Mathilde Blouse
Truffle dress
Baby quilt
Robot Pyjama Pants x 2
Dr Who Pyjama Pants (for the geeky younger brother)




Cross stitch:
Giraffe (to be used for a pillow)
Yoda Snowflake (for next years christmas decorations - I know, getting ahead of myself here)




Knitting:
Coffee cozy
Gap-tastic Cowl
Oversized supercomfy scarf



I'm calling this my confessional post, as I'm hoping that by declaring it to the online community it will spur me on to actually finish at least several of these projects before school starts again... the countdown has begun.

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment