Tuesday 19 February 2013

Building the stash...

First of all .. Thank you Scoopon! Pay $30 for a $100 voucher for Rathdowne Fabrics? ... Don't mind if I do! 
It's the first time I've been and the staff were so lovely and obliging, particularly being a newbie and having no idea what I'm doing!
Being a budding sewer I'm still becoming familiar with all of the different types of fabrics, what works with what, etc. but I know what I like, and instead of blowing all that cash on fabrics that I may never use, I bought some very sought after patterns, that had been on my wish list since I started sewing.


Very, very excited to get cracking into some of these...


And some loooovely fabrics ... : )

So many ideas wooshing around and no idea where to start.
Anyone else feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?
Alright, better get cracking!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment